ContactQ is the next generation Call Center, being developed as both a supported commercial product and also as an open source GPL project.
ContactQ has been designed for inter-working with VoIP Switches like Asterisk, Avaya, Cisco, LG Nortel, Mitel, Nortel, Panasonic, Samsung & Shortel. It can be deployed both as a premised based solution and as a hosted solution.
ContactQ will provide Customized improvements into your business by dramatically enhancing customer satisfaction, automating repetitive tasks and delivering real accountability in performance.
- Multiple ACD call routing modes with customized overflows and routing
- Cross platform web based desktop agent application
- IVR engine fully scriptable using SMXML
- User friendly IVR design & programming application
- Skills / priority based routing with 9999 skill levels
- Real time agent & queue information delivered directly into web based Management screens
- Supports 100 Queues, 500 agents and/or supervisors
- Historical reports with data archive management
- Intelligent web based administration interface requires no operating System knowledge
- Simple download or installation from ISO image
- SIP gateway
- API / SDK for user management and configuration
- New simple update and rollback mechanism. ContactQ
now supports system restore points which makes it simple to
create full system snapshots and to revert the system to a know
point in time. Upgrades have been greatly simplified through
CUPD upgrades. Users simply initiate an update by uploading a
self-contained update file and the system does the rest. Should
the system be corrupted for any reason such as in case of
power loss, the system can be easily reverted back to a known
- Performance enhancements and optimizations for
reporting and system maintenance. Performance tuning and
optimizations have been added to improve the performance and
scalability of reporting and dashboards as well as greatly
accelerating system maintenance and restore point
- AJAX dashboards use common real time reporting
- All system media can now be managed in web-admin.
Media used by call flows can be replaced or reverted in the web
admin configuration application using a new simple user
interface specifically designed to make this a simple operation.
- All new default hold music. ContactQ now includes a
range of royalty-free music on hold for a more varied user
- System documentation. Included in the download section
of the web-admin application are user guides for system
configuration, the agent communicator contact center user
application and the system call flow designer application.
- Localization of default media for US, UK and Australia.
Default media is now recorded with the three dialects above.
- Fixes and functional improvements