MX Skype Recorder is a new tool that works in conjunction with Skype and other VOIP applications to record your voice conversations.
It has the following advantages:
- It can work in fully automatic mode (you don't have to press "record" or "stop") or manual mode
- Automatic compression into mp3 format (8-320 kbits) using Lame MP3 Encoder
- It can save as wav PCM format
- It can record conversations either in "single" or "dual" audio track (one channel for input, another for output)
- It can work with PC-to-PC, PC-to-phone as well as skypecast conversations
- It supports all versions of Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger and another VoIP applications
- It's free to try
How to record a Skype audio conversation?
This process is fully automatic, just take the following steps:
- run MX Skype Recorder
- run the VOIP application you want - Skype, Google talk, Yahoo Messenger, or any other VoIP application
- start your voice conversation as you normally do
- when you have finished your conversation, the MX Skype Recorder will "Automatically" create an mp3 or wav file (depending on your selection) of your conversation, and save it to the output folder for later retrieval / playback