OutCALL is an application designed for integration with Microsoft Outlook while placing and receiving phone calls. The application includes: Outlook contacts integration, incoming calls pop-up window notification, click to dial from email/contact.
The Enterprise Edition allows integration with Microsoft Exchange.
After over 1000 downloads as a free application, Bicom Systems has decided to offer OutCALL in open source format in order to further stimulate development of Asterisk and related open source projects.
OutCALL is licensed under BSD Open Source license.
OutCALL works with the Business PBX, Call Center PBX, and Multi-Tenant PBX (a Multi-Tenant IP PBX solution) editions of PBXware as well as with gloCOM and Softswitch.
After over 12,000 downloads on Source Forge, OutCALL has been moved to Google Code.
OutCALL features are:
- Integration with one or unlimited system extensions (SIP/IAX)
- Automatic integration with Microsoft Outlook 2000 and higher
- Call History
- Real time call notifications via pop windows
- Placing calls within Microsoft Outlook, email message or contact
- Automatic contacts data update
- Automatic application updates notifications
- Clear debug information
- Full Asterisk integration
For more information, see the Bicom Systems website or browse through our Products.