Yate - Yet Another Telephony Engine is a next-generation telephony engine; while currently focused on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and PSTN, its power lies in its ability to be easily extended. Voice, video, data and instant messaging can all be unified under Yate's flexible routing engine, maximizing communications efficiency and minimizing infrastructure costs for businesses.
Yate 3 is currently developed version. It provides both new features, performance improvements and bug fixes over the previous versions.
Minor update, mainly fixes:
- Support for GMail private chat conference rooms
- Internal microphones work on MacOS, now compiles on Mac OS X 10.6 too
- Handle some ANSI specific ISUP procedures and parameters
- Better detection of SS7 links misconfiguration
- Major stability issue fixed in H.323
- Minor stability fixes in SIP and RTP