This last round of testing took a bit longer then we first had planned for and part of that was due to some issues we uncovered while doing cross-version testing on Asterisk (1.4, 1.6, and 1.8). This new version (1.5.4) should be compatible with the latest builds of Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, and 1.8.
Here are some of the fixes and improvements you'll find in version 1.5.4 Beta:
* FIXED: Issue with Get Digits step not working with certain versions of Asterisk
* FIXED: Issue with Place Call and Asterisk 1.6 and 1.8
* Revamped the Record Call and Record Call Stop steps. These steps now allow for in call starting and stopping of the recording mechanism
* FIXED: Issue where the hang-up event was not being detected
* FIXED: Existing Safi-created Prompts deleted on synchronize when accessing from new SafiServer instance
* FIXED: SetGlobalVar Asterisk command (using script) not working
* Canvas resizing is now more dynamic (SafiWorkshop)
* FIXED: Extension was displaying incorrect error messages
* Various UI tweaks
If you are using the FreePBX Module; be sure to get and install the latest update: Downloads. If you are using Asterisk config files; check out our updated wiki article on Setting Up Asterisk with SCS 1.5
We should be nearing the end of the beta phase for version 1.5 (Asterisk-based) Safi Communications Suite and we expect to have a stable build out shortly. Also, the beta version of FreeSWITCH SCS will be online very soon!
The 1.5.4 downloads can be found here: Safi Systems Downloads